Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Undead Fanfiction Challenge-Leporiphobia aka Bunny Fear

Okay...so I was listening to Athenamuze's awesome new podcast and she mentioned that in "Selfless" we see that Aud's breeds bunnies...and then we know that Anya is now afraid of bunnies....so, how did the bunny fear develop? We are missing the real story there so let's imagine what happened... So my challenge to you is to write a short tale describing the incident or incidents that led to her (the fear of rabbits/bunnies). 2000 words or less...

Deadline April 1st!

Post you story on the new Slayalive Buffy Forum or read the stories as they are posted and let the writers hear some feedback.

***AND either Brian or myself (or maybe you if you have a mic) will read my favorite one or a couple of them on my podcast around Easter. Just a little something new to try...

No comments: