Friday, March 14, 2008

A New Episode...just not for this show...

Okay this is the weekend for podcasting...I got the first one done, but its for my new podcast, WildClaw Blood Radio! Its a podcast about horror, horror theatre, and Wildclaw Theatre Company. In the first episode we chat about the origins of horror theatre, why we like to be scared, and our very first production, The Great God Pan. Check it out to see what we are all about...and to see why I have been so bloody busy lately and unable to get you a proper buffy podcast.

But fear not...I went to the comic store yesterday and picked up all my languishing books. So there will be a comics roundup coming to you shortly! And I think I have finally figured out the interview thing...so some of those will be coming soon.

No comments: