Friday, August 08, 2008

I am still alive..podcast coming...


I know you are all sick of my lies on the subject...but contrary to popular belief, I am still alive and there is a podcast coming. I have had one recorded for eons...but at this point it's probably better to just re-record the thing and have done with it. I will probably throw up a sloppy unedited version this weekend. While at the Comic Con...which was awesome...I got really sick and lost my voice, which I only just got back yesterday...so my plan is to get some cheap wine...drink it...then record a podcast for ya all about Destiny, The Twlight Saga, and the song "Wild Horses" from Buffy "the Prom"...so if you have any last words on the subject, speak now.

In the meantime, the last of the Twilight novels has come out and I am steadily reading it. There is also a press and promo blitz for the upcoming Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire novels tv show on HBO called Bad Blood...I am sooooo looking forward to this. For on this and other vampire fiction laters....

And now.....me and a wookie.

No comments: