Monday, May 02, 2011

I miss you Buffy....listening to the soundtracks....

It's a long day at work today.  I am pushing through trying to get a bunch of costumes sewn in a jiffy.  needing some motivation, I popped in all the Buffy soundtracks.  It is amazing how much these songs are tied to the show in my brain...and how the show is so tied to emotions and memories in my brain as well.  Each song elicits a specific response and all of them make me miss this show so much.  Perhaps that is why I lost interest in the comic?  I think the music was that final amazing element of the show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE. I feel as The Princess Screams and The Final Fight (just to name 2) are so powerful and lucid, they can take me out of any situation and plant me in a world I wish I was in.