Friday, November 16, 2007

WildClaw Theatre-Bringing Horror to the Chicago Stage!


As if I did not have enough to do...Some of my crazy pals and I are starting up a new theatre company in Chicago dedicated to bringing horror and fantasy to the Chicago stage! Many of the individuals involved were responsible for doing Clive Barker's In The Flesh play in the early 90's which was the first and most influential piece of theatre that I had ever seen. Now I am one of them and its very cool! So if you have some extra cash lying about and want to support the arts, head over to our website (which is in progress) or if you live in the area, mark your calendars for December 8th for the Wildclaw Wicked Winter Carnival Benefit Extravaganza....it will be a heck of a party. Our first production is Arthur Machen's The Great God Pan...and seriously folks, this is going to be some sexy scarey stuff of nightmares. I cannot wait. here's the poster...and if that isn't enough to make you come to Chicago to see it...I am not sure what's wrong with you?

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!!
UN CARO SALUTO DALL'ITALIA

LINA