Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Laptop is sick...podcast delayed

I am sorry guys and gals...my laptop has been running really funny. I have recorded not one but TWO episodes that have both been eaten by the mac netherworld. I finally took it into the store and its getting a new harddrive and more memory...but it means further delays. I will try to record a little something on my sansa for you. But hopefully we will be back in business next week.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Buffy comics and the Angel After the Fall first issue. Also, pick up a copy of The Physics of the Buffyverse and start learning.

Now's the time to start watching Smallville too! They are slowly gearing up for the return of Brainiac and I cannot wait for James Marsters to come back to the show.

So...soon my pretties...very soon.

No comments: